Welcome to the Official Maryland Gaming Website.
This site has been developed as a comprehensive information resource on the state of Maryland’s gaming program. Links to individual casino facilities are also provided.
COMMISSION MEETING: CONSULTANTS’ REPORT TO THE COMMISSION REGARDING THE PRICE GEORGE’S COUNTY CASINO LICENSE APPLICATIONS
- Consultants’ Analyses of the Applications for a Prince George’s County Casino License:
- Executive Summary – Consulting Reports Related to A VLT Facility Operation
- Cummings Associates – Projected Gaming Revenues and Impacts of Proposed New Casinos
- Custom Consulting – Prince George’s County Gaming Market Assessment
- Macomber International – A Review of the Ancillary Facility Elements of Applicant Proposals
- Economic Consultants – Fiscal Impact Analysis of Proposed Gaming Projects
- Civic Economics – The Economic Impacts of Proposed Gaming Facilities
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 1 – All Applicants
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 2 – Penn
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 3 – Parx
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 4 – MGM
- Consultants’ PowerPoint Presentations from the Location Commission Meeting:
- Civic Economics – Intro
- Cummings Associates – Projected Gaming Revenues
- Custom Consulting – Market Assessment
- Macomber International – Review of the Ancillary Facilities
- Economic Consultants – Fiscal Impacts of Proposed Gaming Facilities
- Civic Economics – Economic Impacts
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C – Transportation Review
- Consultant Report Review Meeting Agenda
- To view the meeting of the Video Lottery Facility Location Commission live, click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page. Under the “Other” heading, click “On Air” next to “Joint Hearing Room” for the live stream.
PRESENTATION OF GAMING REVENUE PROJECTION STUDIES
- Cummings Associates – Impact study
- Cummings Associates – Presentation
- Custom Consulting LLC – Impact study
- Custom Consulting LLC – Presentation
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY CASINO APPLICATION PRESENTATIONS
For questions regarding Casino Licensing, please contact the Licensing Division administrative assistant Debra Palmisano at 410-230-8918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related specifically to Vendor Registration or Vendor Certification, please contact Licensing Investigator Denise Walk at 410-230-8943 or email@example.com.