Welcome to the Official Maryland Gaming Website.
This site has been developed as a comprehensive information resource on the state of Maryland’s gaming program. Links to individual casino facilities are also provided.
COMMISSION MEETING: CONSULTANTS’ REPORT TO THE COMMISSION REGARDING THE PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY CASINO LICENSE APPLICATIONS
- Consultants’ Analyses of the Applications for a Prince George’s County Casino License:
- Executive Summary – Consulting Reports Related to A VLT Facility Operation
- Cummings Associates – Projected Gaming Revenues and Impacts of Proposed New Casinos
- Custom Consulting – Prince George’s County Gaming Market Assessment
- Macomber International – A Review of the Ancillary Facility Elements of Applicant Proposals
- Ekay Economic Consultants – Fiscal Impact Analysis of Proposed Gaming Projects
- Civic Economics – The Economic Impacts of Proposed Gaming Facilities
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 1 – All Applicants
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 2 – Penn
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 3 – Parx
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C 4 – MGM
- Consultants’ PowerPoint Presentations from the Location Commission Meeting:
- Civic Economics – Intro
- Cummings Associates – Projected Gaming Revenues
- Custom Consulting – Market Assessment
- Macomber International – Review of the Ancillary Facilities
- Ekay Economic Consultants – Fiscal Impacts of Proposed Gaming Facilities
- Civic Economics – Economic Impacts
- Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C – Transportation Review
- 12/06/13: Consultant Report Review Meeting Agenda
PRESENTATION OF GAMING REVENUE PROJECTION STUDIES
- Cummings Associates – Impact study
- Cummings Associates – Presentation
- Custom Consulting LLC – Impact study
- Custom Consulting LLC – Presentation
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY CASINO APPLICATION PRESENTATIONS
For questions regarding Casino Licensing, please contact the Licensing Division administrative assistant Debra Palmisano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related specifically to non-gaming Vendor Registration or Vendor Certification, please contact Licensing Investigator Denise Walk at email@example.com.