List of Approved Contractor Licenses in the State of Maryland:
- • American Gaming and Electronics, Inc
- • Ditronics Financial Services
- • Everi Payments, Inc.
- • Full Circle Solutions
- • Gantech, Inc.
- • Glory Global Solutions
- • Image Power, Inc.
- • Maryland Toll Call Company
- • Micro Gaming Technologies, Inc.
- • NRT Technology Corporation
- • Pendum, LLC
Definition of Contractor – per COMAR (Code of Maryland Regulations) 36.03.02.17:
Contractor means a person or individual, other than an employee of a video operation licensee, who contracts with a video lottery operation licensee or other person to:
(a) Manage or operate a video lottery facility;
(b) Provide security for a video lottery facility;
(c) Perform service, maintenance or repairs of a video lottery terminal, table game device, central operation system, associated equipment, or software;
(d) Own or control a person described in subsections (a) and (c) of this section;
(e) Provide junket enterprise services;
(f) Provide any other service that is essential to operation of a video lottery facility.
COMAR 36.03.02.17, .14 Contractor Licenses states:
A. General. If a video lottery operation licensee engages a contractor to provide services described in COMAR 36.03.01.02B(1), the contractor shall qualify under the standards and provisions set forth in State Government Article, §§9-1A-07 and 9-1A-08, Annotated Code of Maryland.
B. Qualification Requirements. The Commission may find a contractor qualified if it has provided the Commission with sufficient information to establish by clear and convincing evidence that it has:
- (1) Qualified under State Government Article, §9-1A-07(c), Annotated Code of Maryland; and
- (2) Not been disqualified under State Government Article, §9-1A-08, Annotated Code of Maryland.
C. The Commission may charge a contractor for the administrative costs associated with performing a background investigation.
D. Application and License Fees.
E. Term; Renewal; Fees.
(1) The term of qualification is 5 years.
(2) The Commission may renew the qualification if, before the expiration of 5 years, the contractor:
- (a) Applies to renew qualification;
- (b) Continues to comply with all qualification requirements;
(c) Submits to a background investigation under Regulation .05 of this chapter; and
(d) Pays a renewal fee of $2,500.
NOTE: License and application fees are due at the time of application. They are non-refundable.
F. A contractor is exempt from:
(1) Bond requirements under Regulation .15 of this chapter; and
(2) Labor peace agreement requirements under State Government Article, § 9-1A-07(c)(7)(v), Annotated Code of Maryland, unless the contractor is engaged:
- (a) As a lessee;
- (b) As a tenant.
FORMS TO BE SUMITTED:
Go to http://gaming.mdlottery.com/licensing/ – see “GAMING FORMS”.
The Forms (applications) that are applicable for a Contractor License are as follows:
1. Contractor License Application Form (VLT Form 1020, Rev. June 27, 2011) – Form is 41 pages long.
2. Contractor License Application Request for Waiver Form (VLT Form 1022 – Rev. June 30, 2011) – Form is 19 pages long.