Weekly Update: April 22 – April 26, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- ACT Personnel Service, Inc.
- Personnel services
- ASAR Protective Agency, Inc.
- Security services
- Automated Card Systems, Inc.
- Photo ID and visitor management software and hardware and related products and services
- Landis Office Center, Inc.
- Office supplies, machines and furniture
- Reldom Corporation
- Replacement wheels, drawer slides and maintenance
- Travel Click, Inc.
- reservation, media and web services
Newly Approved Games:
- Dream Dragons is a 5-reel, 40, 50, or 100-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Wonder 4 Special Edition is a multigame personality that allows a player to play up to four different titles at one time on the same screen.
- Arctic Aces is a 5-reel 9, 20, 30, 40 or 50-line video reel game.
- Scarlett’s Saloon is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Hot Roll Cherries on Top is a 3-reel, 20-line spinning reel game.
- Diamond Spinner is a 5-reel, 25-line spinning reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Emperor and Pharaoh is a 6-reel video reel game displayed with 4 rows and is available in 60-line and 80-line configurations.
- Wicked Dragon is a 6-reel video reel game displayed with 4 rows and is available in 60-line and 80-line configurations.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of April 22, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 214 participants.