Weekly Update: April 8 – April 12, 2013
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Accuity, Inc.
- Data solutions
- Allsafe Elevator Inspections, Inc.
- Elevator inspections
- Bottling Group, LLC
- Manufacture, distribute and sell carbonated, non-alcoholic and ready to drink beverages and related equipment
- Ceasar Investigations & Security Services, LLC
- Security and investigative services
- Fireline Corporation, Inc.
- Fire alarm systems
- GEC Computer Systems, LLC
- Casino scheduling software
- Golf Cart Services, Inc.
- Golf cart rentals, sales and service
- Ideal Electrical Supply Corporation
- Electrical supplies
- J. C. Ehrlich Co., Inc.
- Interior/exterior pest control services
- Marketing Results, Inc.
- Marketing services
- Panache Cuisine, LLC
- Food manufacturer
- Potts & Callahan, Inc.
- Contractor specializing in bulk excavation, grading, paving, site utility, demolition and rental equipment
- Safari Jewelry of USA, Inc.
- Segnation, LLC
- Security services
- SmarTV Services, Inc.
- Furnish and install DirecTV satellite systems
- TMI Striping
- Parking lot painting, layout work and garage wall painting
Newly Approved Games:
- Quick Hits – Silver Rain is a 5-reel, 1, 3, 5, 9, 15, 20, 25 or 30-line hybrid game with a 5-level progressive and bonus feature.
- Winning Offer is a 5-reel, 243-way game with a bonus feature.
- Butterfly Sword is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Platinum 7’s is a 3-reel, 1-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Mars Miner is a 5-reel game with 6 random bonuses and a ‘free spin bonus’.
- Shanghai Dreams is a 5-reel game with free spins and bonus pays.
- Texas Tea 3×3 is a 3-reel, 15-line video reel game that contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- AVP Poker 1.1 contains 55 games and 232 paytables.
- Mayan Chief is a 5-reel, 20, 25 or 30-line video reel game that offers a bonus feature.
- Vibrant 7’s is a 5-reel, 25-line spinning reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Princess Snow is a 5-reel, 48-line video reel game with bonus features, mystery symbols and X-reels.
- Nightingale is a 7-reel, 48-line video reel game with bonus features, mystery symbols and X-reels.
- Gorilla Chief II is a 48-line video X-reels innovation game with a 50 credit fixed bet.
- Queen of the Wild 2 is a video reel game with a bonus feature, which utilizes 2 reel sets (1 main reel set and 1 colossal reel set).
- Koala Kash is an Any Way (243-way) video game on the CPU-NXT3 platform.
- Cheers is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game which contains bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of April 12, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 209 participants.