Weekly Update: December 10 – December 14, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- HLS Construction, Inc.
- General contracting, construction management, inspection, design, operations and maintenance
- Horizon Mechanical Services, LLC
- Provider of air conditioning, heating, refrigeration service, repair and maintenance of air handlers, heat pumps, boilers, refrigerators and roof top air conditioners
- Elite Wines of Maryland, Inc.
- Wine distributor
- Neo Technologies, Inc.
- General office supplies; equipment leasing and repair
- Necero, Inc. (dba) USA Mobile Drug Testing of Baltimore
- Drug testing
- Paige Industrial Services, Inc.
- Commercial and industrial cleaning; construction, demolition, electrical and technical services
- Sandy Audio Visual, LLC
- Audio/visual services, live internet streaming, consulting, etc.
- Viking Chemicals, Inc.
- Facilities, maintenance, food and beverage items and hotel items
- Red Zebra Broadcasting, LLC
- Advertising services
- HS & D Restaurant Inc.
- Gift cards
- Arundel Mills Limited Partnership
- Lessor of real property
- TKL – East, LLC
- Training space at Marley Station Mall
- GBS Funding Inc. (dba) GBS Med Pharm
- Medical/pharmaceutical supplies and devices; paper products and office supplies
- Rhee Bros, Inc.
- Food provider
- Santa Maria Motel, Inc.
- Gift cards
- Chereco Co., Inc.
- Supply and installation of storefront glazing, curtain wall entrances, etc.
- Noble Vintners, Inc.
- Wines, brandy and brandy spirits
- AA Plus Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Office equipment
- MMB Services Corp.
- Facilities, maintenance, security, surveillance and transportation
- Gephart Electrical Construction Company
- Electrical and low voltage services
- Living Social, Inc.
- Provider of vouchers on behalf of facility for discounted food, drinks and hotel services
- JCM Control Systems, Inc.
- HVAC mechanical services; energy studies automation
Newly Approved Games:
- Heaven & Earth is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Jackpot Catcher is a 243-way game.
- There’s the Gold is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Stack of Gold is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Dragon Empress is a 5-reel, 243-way video reel game that offers scatter pay and bonus features.
- Queens of Cash is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game that offers bonus features.
- Mission Impossible Golden Target is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Tarzan Lord of the Jungle is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Sherlock Holmes Fortune’s Detective is a 5-reel, 243-way video reel game that offers scatter pay and bonus features.
- Viking Empire is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with two bonus features.
- Pawn Stars is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Wild Blue Yonder is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Red Hot 7s 2X 3X 4X 5X Super Times Pay is a 3-reel, 1-line AVP video reel game with a ReSpin Feature.
- Multi-Hit Progressives Triple Strike is a 3-reel, 20-line AVP Stepper game.
- Multi-Hit Progressives Keepin’ It Hot Triple Stars is a 5-reel, 40-line multiplier AVP stepper game with multi-level progressive features.
- Western Stars is a 3-reel, 1-line “AVP” stepper game with bonus features.
- Majestic Wolf is a 5-reel, 20, 30, or 40-line mechanical reel game with a video overlay that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Luck O’Lantern is a 5-reel, 40, 60, 80 or 100-line game on the CPU-NXT2 platform.
- Jackpot Comet is a 5-reel, 40, 60, 80 or 100-line mechanical game with video overlay that contains a bonus feature.
- Golden Hammer is a 5-reel, 20, 30, or 40-line mechanical reel game with a video overlay (LAVA) that offers scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Luscious is a 5-reel, 40, 60, 80 or 100-line video reel that offers a wild feature and a free spin bonus feature.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of December 10, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 152 participants.