Weekly Update: December 16 – December 20, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- B D M Company, Inc.
- Janitorial service – carpet, hard floor, sidewalk cleaning and treatment
- Bell Family Foods, LLC
- Food products
- Gravotech, Inc.
- Supplies and service for hermes (engraving) machine
- JLA Solutions, LLC
- Auto detailing services
- Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
- Bread, rolls and other food items
- Time Printers, Inc.
- Printing and advertising services
- Banner Masonry Corporation
- Masonry construction firm per plans & specs with Whiting-Turner
- Circa Jewels, Inc., a/k/a Circa, Inc.
- High-end gifts for promotions
- Ettline Foods Corporation
- Food & paper products; glassware & flatware; linens; cleaning supplies
- Gramercy Design Group, LLC
- Printing and design services
- Imprint Plus USA, Inc.
- Software and materials for nametags
- John L. Warnack, Consultant
- Consulting services
- Merriweather Post Business Trust
- Entertainment venue / tickets / on-site events
- Mohawk Carpet Distribution, Inc.
- Carpet manufacturer and distributor
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
- Printing services – provider of Forms, Posters and Printed Materials
- Triad Handling Systems, Inc.
- Supplier of conveyor systems for storage/retrieval of employees’ uniforms
Newly Approved Games:
- Superman is a multi-game personality that allows a player to choose between two games.
- Buffalo Ledgends is a multi-game personality that allows a player to play two different titles.
- Temple of Zeus is a 5-reel, 25-line hybrid game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Pyramid of the Nile is a 5-reel, 25-line hybrid game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Celtic Queen is a single theme personality playing 6 games on the screen at one time that offers scatter pays and bonus features; with a total of 1458-ways to pay.
- Gardens of Babylon is a 5-reel, 25-line hybrid game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Let’s Make a Deal is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Silver Treasures is a 5-reel, 10, 30, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Golden Amulet is a 5-reel, 10, 30, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Waltzing Wilds is a 5-reel, 40-line video game with a free games bonus feature.
- Safari Grand Slam is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with a bonus feature.
- Sunset Beach is a 5-reel, 50 or 100-line reel game with bonus features.
- Quick Hit Wild Blue Free Games Fever is a 5-reel, 9, 15, 20, 25 or 30-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Quick Hit Wild Red Free Games Fever is a 5-reel, 9, 15, 20, 25, or 30-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Red Hot Lotto is a 6-card, 6-ball lotto style game that offers free games.
- Woolly Mammoth is a 5-reel, 40-line “AVP” video reelDepth game with free spins and a ‘Mammoth Multiplier’ feature.
- Mystical Mermaid returns is a 5-reel, 5, 10, 20, 40 or 50-line video or reelDepth game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Red, White & Blue Blaze of Glory is a 3-reel, 5-line AVP Stepper game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Wheel of Fortune – Triple Double Emeralds is a 3-reel, 1-line “AVP” Stepper game with a bonus feature.
- Greatest Game in the West is a 5-reel, 50-line game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- The Wizard of Oz – Ruby Slippers 2 is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game with bonus features, as well as full and half credit paytables.
- Iron Man is a 5-reel, 80-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Life of Luck is a 6-reel video reel game displayed with 4 rows and is available in 60-line and 80-line configurations.
- Mermaid’s Dream is a 5-reel, 40-line video game with bonus features.
- Spirit of Dragon and Horse is a 5-reel, 40-line video game with bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of December 16, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 368 participants.