Weekly Update: December 17 – December 21, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- Buffalo Moon is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Balloon Festival is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game which offers bonus features.
- Code of the Ancients is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with a ‘Free Games’, ‘Pick’, and ‘U-win’ bonus features.
- Four Card Cleopatra Keno is an “AVP” video Keno game.
- Magic Diamond is a 5-reel, 9 or 30-line video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Dolly Parton’s Two Doors Down is a 5-reel, 30-payline, AVP stepper reel game with wilds and a free games bonus with a nudge feature.
- Lady of Spain is a 5-reel, 20, 30, or 40-line mechanical reel game with a video overlay (LAVA) that offers scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Mystical Worlds is a 5-reel, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game which contains a bonus feature.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of December 20, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 160 participants.