Weekly Update: February 11 – February 15, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- Stack of Gold is a 5 reel, 1024-way video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Sizzling Jackpots Golden Winners is a 9/15/20/25/30 line, 5-reel video reel game with a ‘free games bonus’ feature and 5 progressive levels.
- Zodiac Fortune is a 5-reel, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Pawn Stars is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Star Signs is a 5-reel, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Power Strike – Dragon Wonder is a 5-reel, 9, 15, 20, 25 or 30-line video reel game with progressives, scatter pays and bonus features.
- Sizzling Jackpots Titans Fortunes is a 9/15/20/25/30 line, 5-reel video game with a ‘free games bonus’ feature and 5 progressive levels.
- Hot Shot Progressive is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game that offers a ‘Game-in-Game’ scatter bonus feature.
- Cosmic Piggy is a 5-reel, 9, 20, 30, 40, or 50-line video reel game.
- Happy Snake is a 5-reel, 3, 9, 27, 81 or 243 multi-way game with a bonus feature and scatter pays.
- Triple Red Hot 7s Free Game is a 3-reel, 25-line or 5-line video reel game with a bonus feature and scatter pays.
- The Godfather is a 9-line, 3-reel mechanical reel game with wilds and bonus features.
- Jade Amulet – Reel ‘Em in: Greatest Catch is a 5-reel, 60-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Leprechaun’s World – Reel ‘Em In; Greatest Catch is a 5-reel, 60-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Zodiac Sisters is a 100-line video game with a 5-reel x 4 ‘main’ set of reels and 5-reel x 12 ‘colossal’ set of reels, with a bonus feature.
- Fallen Angels is a 5-reel 40, 50, or 60-line video reel game.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of February 15, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 187 participants.