Weekly Update: January 28 – February 1, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Orkin, LLC
- Pest control preventative maintenance services
- Baugher’s Orchard Bakery
- Provider of pies and pastries
- Pinnacle Promotions International, LLC
- Promotions / Clothing and Uniform
- Impact Enterprises, LC
- Cover design
- American Business Information Solutions
- Printing company
- Euro-USA, Inc.
- Food services
- Royal Plywood Company, LLC
- Wall laminates
- Allen Brothers, Inc.
- Premium meat products
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company, Inc.
- Construction management and general contracting services
- MDP Contracting, Inc.
- Commercial construction services
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Software provider
- Asia Supermarket MD, Inc.
- Food services
- Trane U.S., Inc.
- Air conditioning solutions
- Landvisions, Inc.
- Liquor service
- Lincoln Holdings, LLC
- Advertising and promotions
- Inquiries, Inc.
- Background screening
- Maroon PR, Inc.
- Media relations
- Showcall, Inc.
- Audio and video designing
- Howard Uniform Company
- Professional uniforms; equipment and accessories
Newly Approved Games:
- Mermaid Kingdom is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game.
- Diamond Hot Shot Progressive is a 5-reel, 10, 20, or 40-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Hand of the Devil is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Balloon Festival is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game which offers bonus features.
- Visitor’s From Planet Z is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game.
- Silk Seduction is a 20-reel, 6-payline, 1024 multiway Xtra video reel game that contains a bonus feature and scatter symbols.
- Takes the Cake is a 4-reel, 50-line reel game that contains blackout pays.
- Dolly Parton’s 9 to 5 is a 5-reel, 30-lilne, AVP Stepper reel game that contains a bonus feature.
- Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania 2 is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game with bonus features.
- American Idol Encore Gold is a 5-reel, 50-line video game with bonus features.
- Vivaldi’s Seasons is a 5-reel, 10 or 40-line video reel game with a bonus feature.
- Neptune’s Quest is an 11-reel, 100-line video reel game using ‘Money Burst’ that offers scatter pays and a free spin bonus feature.
- Far East Fortunes II is a 5-reel, 9, 20, 30, 40 or 50-line video reel game which contains a bonus feature.
- Aladdin & the Magic Quest is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Triton’s Gold is a video reel game with a bonus feature, which utilizes 2-reel sets (1 main reel set and 1 colossal reel set).
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of January 31, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 175 participants.