Weekly Update: January 6 – January 10, 2014
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Allegheny Millwork
- Manufacturer and Supplier of custom millwork, including wood paneling, trim, door frames, doors, hardware, etc.
- Banner Masonry Corporation
- Erect masonry construction per the plans and specs as contracted with Whiting-Turner
- Environmental Lighting for Architecture, Inc.
- Manufacture light fixtures for indoor / outdoor use
- Lasvit, Inc.
- Sale, distribution and installation of custom chandeliers and lighting
- Nathan McCreary d/b/a ABC Party and Tent Rental
- Party and tent rentals
- Barlow Designs, Inc.
- Retail items/jewelry
- Fischer Signs
- Casino and resort signage and banners
- RJF International Corporation
- Provider of vinyl wall covering
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Industrial parts and supplies
Newly Approved Games:
- Timber Wolf is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Betty Boops World Tour is a 3-reel, 1-line buy-a-pay game.
- White Orchid is a 20-reel, 40-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Hot Roll Cash Cash Cash is a 5-reel, 50 or 711-line ReelDepth game with a scatter symbol and a ‘Hot Roll Bonus’ feature.
- Lady of Hope is a 5-reel, 243-way video or ReelDepth game which features a ‘Tumbling Reels’ and a ‘Free Games Bonus Feature’.
- Cleopatra is a 5-reel, 9-line video reel game with scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Jade Fortune is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game with king stacks and a bonus feature.
- Adventures Aloft is a minimum 40 bet, 5-reel video reel game with scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Lucky Ladies is a 20, 30, or 40-line, 5×3 video reel game with a ‘Free Spins’ bonus.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of January 9, 2014 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 391 participants.