Weekly Update: January 7 – January 11, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Glass Service of Cumberland, Inc.
- Glass contractor with retail glass facility
- TCS John Huxley America, Inc.
- Manufacturer and distributor of gaming and non-gaming equipment to casinos and other gaming operations in the Americas. The gaming equipment includes but is not limited to roulette wheels and table game layouts. The non-gaming equipment includes but is not limited to number displays (distribution only) and chip sorting machines. The company also installs and maintains these products in the Americas.
- R. H. Lapp & Sons, Inc.
- Mechanical contractor (i.e., HVAC and plumbing)
Newly Approved Games:
- Zorro Tale of the Lost Gold is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of January 10, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 166 participants.