Weekly Update: June 3 – June 7, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Air Filter Services, LLC
- Air filter services
- Baltimore Orioles HD Partner
- Advertising for casino
- Bass Pro Outdoor World, LLC
- Marketing for casino
- Bel Air Produce Company, Inc.
- Produce supplier
- Braddock Construction, LLC
- Excavation, utility, concrete and paving company
- BSA Seafood, LLC
- Chesapeake Systems, LLC
- HVAC and cooling tower services
- Continental Resources
- Dade Paper and Bag Company
- Facilities and food related supplier
- Detailing Dynamics, Inc.
- Vehicle detailer
- Eastern Fish Company
- Enoch Equipment and Leasing Program
- Leasing of office equipment
- Fireline Corporation
- Fire systems
- JBA Auto
- Automotive sales and service
- McKella 280, Inc.
- Print, direct marketing and consumer packaging
- Morris-Shea Bridge Company, Inc.
- Foundation contractor
- Potts and Callahan, Inc.
- Mass excavation / grading contractor, site utilities, site demolition, site paving contractor, truck and equipment rental
- Race On, LLC
- Motor sports and racing
- SCA Entertainment, LP
- Provider of prize coverage for promotions, games and contests
- Six Flags America
- The Hamilton Group, LLC
- Marketing and printing
- Tiffany and Company
- Sales and jewelry
- Trade Images, Inc.
- Custom architectural millwork
- Trusted Photo MD
Newly Approved Games:
- Fire Light II is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Timber Wolf is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Sherlock Holmes – The Scarlet Jewel is a 5-reel, 243-way video game reel that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Pirate’s Quest is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Groovy Louey is a 5-reel, 9, 20, 30, 40 or 50-line video reel game.
- Star Wars Trilogy is a 14-reel, multiway video reel game.
- Tully’s Treasure Hunt is a 5-reel, 40-line, multiway AVP video reel game with a free games bonus feature and a “Tully’s Treasure Hunt” skill based bonus feature.
- Silk Seduction is a 20-reel, 60-payline, 1024 MultiWayXtra video reel game that contains a bonus feature and scatter symbols.
- Sex and the City Out on the Town is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game.
- Phoenix Empress is a 5-reel, 200-line video reel game with a bonus feature.
- Monopoly Prime Real Estate is a 5-reel, 35-line video reel game which contains bonus features.
- Super Monopoly Money – Monopoly Boardwalk Sevens is a 3-reel, 5-line mechanical reel game with bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of June 6, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 239 participants.