Weekly Update: March 11 – March 15, 2013
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Commercial Press Company
§ Printing, copying, signs and laminations
- Diane Stone
§ Employee training and staff development
- Galaxy Gaming, Inc.
§ Table game side bet titles
- Power Strategies, LLC
§ Project management services for implementation of Information Technology Systems
- Premiere Promotions, LLC
§ Sales, promotions and marketing services
- Software One, Inc.
§ Business software provider
- Somerset Pressure Wash and Painting
§ Painting and pressure washing
- Two-Way Radio Service, Inc. (dba) TWR Communications
§ Provider of two-way radios, portable units and service
Newly Approved Games:
- Jade Mountain is a 243-way video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Gardens of Babylon is a 5-reel, 25-line hybrid game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Super Times Pay Poker is a 52-card poker game.
- Spin Poker Deluxe is a three-hand video poker game.
- Strike it Rich Again is a 3-reel, 5-line AVP Stepper game.
- Lucky Horse is a 6-reel, 466-line video reel game that contains a ‘Free Games’ bonus feature.
- Double Super Times Pay Poker allows the player the option to play up to seven credits per hand.
- Double Dynasty is two sets of 5-reel, 200-line video reel game with a bonus feature.
- Lion Festival is a 5-reel, 20, 25, or 30-line video reel game that offers a bonus feature.
- Rhythms of Rio is a 5-reel, 20, 25, or 30-line video reel game that offers a wild symbol and a bonus feature.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of March 13, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 196 participants.