Weekly Update: May 6 – May 10, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- ABC Equipment Rental, Inc.
- Rental company
- A. D. Naylor & Company, Inc.
- Hardware, seasonal and maintenance supplies
- Bob Bell Ford
- Automotive sales and service
- Capitol Cleaners ABC Equipment Rental, Inc.
- Linen rental and service
- CIS Technology, Inc.
- Casino software developer
- Crystal Steel Fabricators, Inc.
- Fabricated steel
- Edmunds Direct Mail, Inc.
- Printing and direct mail services
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Inc.
- Professional retail skin care products
- Great Sunrise Marketing, Inc.
- Giftware and specialty items
- Health Communications, Inc.
- Training seminars and material
- Mary Kraft & Associates, Inc.
- HR recruiting and staffing agency
- Onity, Inc.
- Electronic locks and safes
- Plexus Group
- Electrical services
- RD Pools and Spas, LLC
- Repair, service, parts and chemicals for pools and spas
- Staples The Office Superstore East, Inc.
- Office supplies
- SteelFab of Virginia, Inc.
- Structural steel fabricator
- West Virginia Radio Corporation of the Alleghenies
- Radio advertising
- Willison Oil, Inc.
- Tank and equipment rental, gasoline, off-road diesel fuel and lubricants
Newly Approved Games:
- Snake is a 5-reel, 20, 25, or 30-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- A560 is a 5-reel, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Moon Money is a 5-reel, 40 or 50-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Big Thunder is a 5-reel, 40 or 50-line video reel game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Star Fire Quad Shot is a 5-reel, 40, 50-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Safari Spirit is a 5-reel, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Action Cash is a 5-reel, 40, 50 or 100-line video game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Dolphin’s Tale is a 5-reel, 5, 9, 15, 20 or 25-line video reel game with a ‘Free Spin Bonus’ feature.
- Woolly Mammoth is a 5-reel, 40-line “AVP” Reel depth game with free spins and a “Mammoth Multiplier” feature.
- 7 Leagues Under The Sea is a 5-reel, 70-line video reel game with scatter pays and free games bonus feature.
- Panda Power is a 5-reel, 10, 20, 25, 30 or 40-line video reel game with scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Band of Gypsies is a 5-reel, 100-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and a bonus feature.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of May 7, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 219 participants.