Weekly Update: November 12 – 16, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- Bonus Strike 5 is a 3-reel, 5-line mechanical reel game with a bonus feature.
- Aussie Times is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with two bonus features.
- Sumo Kitty is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with a ‘Hot Zone’ feature, a free games bonus feature and a ‘U-Win’ bonus feature.
- Wild Treasures is a 5-reel game with a Quantum Wild Multiplier and a Free Spin bonus feature.
- Extra Draw Frenzy Poker allows a player the option to either hold or reject the cards dealt in the initial hand as if they were playing a standard draw poker game.
- 27 Ways to Win Dazzling Dollars is a 3-reel, 1-line AVP Stepper game with a scatter feature.
- Multi-Card Keno is a standard keno game where the player has the option to play up to twenty cards at one time.
- My Poker – Multi Game is a video draw poker game.
- Rapunzel is a 5-reel, 40-line mechanical reel game with bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of November 15, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 142 participants.