Weekly Update: November 25 – November 29, 2013
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Baltimore Hotel Corporation, Inc.
- Hotel rooms, meeting rooms and meals
- BFPE International, Inc.
- Fire protection including sales, service, installation and inspection
- Bread & Chocolate, Inc.
- Pastry services
- Chartwell Membership, Inc.
- Corporate membership to the club
- E. House Executive Security Professionals, Inc.
- Surveillance system and installation at off-site warehouse
- Gilbert Foods, Inc. d/b/a Hearn Kirkwood
- Food products
- Legal Services Associates, Inc.
- Purchase, installation & monitoring of security alarm system at off-site warehouse
- Monsieur Touton Selections (MD), Ltd.
- Wine vendor
- Nasir and Associates, LLC
- Supplier of commercial construction materials/electrical materials (various)
- The Realty Associates Fund VIII, Limited Partnership
- Lease for 20,000 sq. ft. space on Annapolis Road in Baltimore
- C.H. Robinson Transportation Company, Inc., a/k/a C.H. Robinson Company, Inc.
- Transportation of freight in or out of the casino (property) and off-site warehouse
- Matthai Material Handling, Inc.
- Materials handling equipment – B&P hand trucks
- Ohio Wholesale Inc. (Kennedy’s Country Collection)
- Canvas prints for retail store
- Pratt Street Hotel, LLC
- Hotel rooms, meetings rooms, food and beverage
- Tony deLeon & Associates d/b/a Playersoft Technologies, Inc.
- Software products for resort marketing and hospitality programs
Newly Approved Games:
- Temple Tails is a 9-reel, 40-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and a bonus features.
- Prizeball Dragon is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Hee Haw is a 5-reel, 3, 5, 9, 15, 20, 25, or 30-line spinning reel game that contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Jackpot Empire is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with a 6-level progressive and bonus features.
- Bear Mountain is a 5-reel, 40-line “AVP” video or reel depth game with free spins and a Mountain Multiplier feature.
- Hot Roll Cherries on Top is a 3-reel, 20-line reelDepth game with a Hot Roll Bonus feature.
- Fire Pearl is a 5-reel, 50 or 100-line video reel game with a bonus feature.
- Twilight Zone in 3D is a 5-reel, 25-line reelDepth game.
- Fortune Ruler is a 6-reel, 4096-way video reel game with a bonus feature.
- Iron Man is a 5-reel, 80-line video reel game with bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of November 25, 2013 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 355 participants.