Weekly Update: November 26 – November 30, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- Gangster’s Gold is a 6 reel, 50-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus featuers.
- Diamond Island is a 5-reel, 25-line game that offers scatter pay and bonus features.
- House of Panda is a 5-reel video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Mad Professor is a 5-reel, 100-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Heavenly Empress is a 5-reel, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game. This game offer bonus features.
- Rich & Famous Free Games is a 3-reel, 5-line video reel game.
- Betty Boop’s Fortune Teller is a 5-reel, 40-line video game that contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Uptown Girl is a 3-reel, 1-line buy-a-pay video reel game.
- Boingy Beans – Cool Beans is a 5-reel, 30-line “AVP” Stepper/Reeldepth game with scatter pays and a free games bonus feature.
- Siberian Storm is a 5-reel, 720 Multi-Way Xtra video reel game that contains scatter pays.
- Jungle VIP is a 5-reel, 100-line AVP video reel game that contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Jacks or Better Poker is a standard 52-card poker game. The player must have at least one pair of Jacks or Better to win a game.
- Triple Red Hot 7s is a 5-reel, 9-line video reel tournament game.
- Treasure Seeker is a 5-reel, 20, 30, 40-line mechanical reel game that contains bonus features.
- Valiant Knight is a 5-reel, 20, 30, 40-line mechanical reel game with video overlay that contains bonus features.
- Treasure of Machu Picchu is a 5-reel, 40, 50, or 60-line video reel game which contains a free spins bonus and a wild multiplier feature.
- Aladdin & the Magic Quest is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Royal Unicorn is a 9-line, 3-reel mechanical game with a video overlay screen.
- Pirates’ Getaway is a 5-reel, 20, 30, or 40-line mechanical reel game that contains bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of November 30, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 148 participants.